Terms & Conditions
1. THE INTUITIVE Room is not responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings
2. All purchases are final. THE INTUITIVE Room does not offer refund on services and products on the basis of changing your mind, for illness, for injury or any other reason. In the event that THE INTUITIVE Room should relocate to another venue all passes and courses will be honoured and carried forward to the new location with no refunds.
3. No pass is refundable, exchangeable, transferable or can be extended beyond the expiry date
4. Our introductory offer is a ONE TIME PURCHASE PER STUDENT. Non-transferable, no refund, no extension or exchange. $11 for 11 days means that from date of purchase you have 11 days to attend drop in classes only. This is an unlimited pass, meaning that for 11 days you can attend as many classes as you can fit into your 11 days. It doesn't mean that you have to attend a class everyday and nor does it mean that each class will cost you $11. From your date of purchase you have exactly 11 days to attend as many or as few drop in classes as you can manage. After that date you can decide to purchase a pass to further your yoga experience. This offer excludes courses and workshops. This offer excludes anyone that has attended a course or workshop before attending a drop in class. This offer is only for first time attendees to the center.
5. Cancellation of your attendance to a class must be made 60 minutes prior to the start of that class via our online booking system only. Emails and phone messages will not be accepted. If you do not attend a booked session and have not cancelled within the window of time stated above then you will be charged for the class.
6. In attending classes at THE INTUITIVE Room you agree that neither you or your legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against THE INTUITIVE Room for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
7. Please check in with your teacher to register your attendance before class starts
8. Intro passes are not exchangeable with another student
9. Bring a towel to all classes and wipe down all equipment that is the property of THE INTUITIVE Room before leaving the room
10. Listen to all the instructions from the teacher
11. Rest as often as needed during a class session
12. Tell your teacher of any existing injury
13. Prices may increase over time to reflect increasing costs
14. Arrive 15 minutes prior to class to register with your teacher
15. All bookings and payment can be made online. If purchasing in studio there is an additional cost to each purchase. No eftpos facility, only cash, credit and direct debit cards accepted
16. The instructions given throughout the classes are intended only as guidance. It is therefore an attendee's responsibility to adjust their practice according to personal limitations to ensure that no personal injury occurs. THE INTUITIVE Room takes no responsibility for any injuries sustained during a class session
17. No make-up sessions for missed classes within a course system
18. In the event of management changing or there being a change in venue all passes and course will be honoured.