4 WEEK COURSE
WEDNESDAYS 4.15 - 5PM
MAY 2 - 23 2018
SUITABLE FOR KIDS AGED BETWEEN 6 - 12 YEARS OLD
FUN, DYNAMIC, EMPOWERING AND RELAXING ALL ROLLED INTO ONE CLASS
Through YOGA children learn positive self-esteem, empowerment, adventure, flexiblity, strength, healing and deep relaxation. Children are guided through the yoga movements with the focus being fun, safe and dynamic. Meditation is taught through visualisations and accompanied by the playing of Tibetan bowls that resonate at a frequency to assist in deepening relaxation. Kids really do love yoga.
Our four week course opens children to the world of yoga in a playful and safe way. The course is based on mindfulness and understanding how to focus their attention to what they are doing. RELAX, PAUSE & BREATHE is our approach to the yoga movements which with continual repetition form good habits children can apply to their day to day life before reacting to any situation. The poses will be dynamic and invigorating with the intention of unwinding their bodies and opening their minds. Our intention at THE INTUITIVE Room is to create a safe and sacred space for children to explore their ‘sacredness’ through yoga.
IN EACH CLASS
- Children will be shown the correct way to approach the yoga movements with an intention of it being fun, safe and dynamic
- Led meditation guided through a peaceful visualisation
- Breathing techniques for overall wellbeing that will be re-enforced throughout the class
- Vibrational healing through chanting and feeling their own ‘Prana’(energy) through yogic techniques
- Mindfulness meditation through colouring in of Mandalas (sacred symbols)